Wednesday, March 21, 2007

untitled

Wait till the dark hinges upon this window
Till the burning oil runs low and
The bread of that day has been eaten…

There is mystery in my soul,
Beauty i left unattended to when the day
Swung its hand across my face…

The bright of darkness will widen my field
Of dreaming and seeing is penetrating coal, then
I shall feast like the unbeaten…

Waiting guides me North through the sea
Of teetering and numerous vessels
Upon the ocean of life's chase

And I roam with new eyes my density,
My lips dried from travelling past southern poles
Unexplained; and I stop to listen…

Oh the fullness of being empty!
Dew alone can fill me as I gaze into nothingness
And grace shelters my awestruck clay!

Oh the fusion of silence in gold!
The match cannot consume or defame the flame,
He alone has generously given!

Here in my darkness goes before me
The sacrament of one kind, one sole deliverance,
The current of knowing by faith.

No comments: