Thursday, June 23, 2011

“The Exchange”

PLEASE feel free to comment. Thank you for time. Deborah

June 21, 2011

Oh, the exhaustive lift of steel,
Alloys,
Metals of marvelous  strength,
Every element rejected
By it’s composition
And perfect precision!
Not another fashioned quite the same
By it’s creator.

It’s taken me so long to seal
Chink’s ploy
And temper every divisive bend,
Every hidden sin that infested.
Under fire’s condition
Till this fitted rendition.
Years of learnt yielding drained
Soul’s many traitors.

I await for this necessary shield
To cloy
In supernal light’s perfect wisdom
Each day’s evil dart deflected.
That each effort of Perdition
Be crushed at Resurrection,
When I exchange this mortal strain
For robes in likeness of my Maker!

1 comment:

BearMaster said...

I wish I had the talent that you have to express yourself. The sentiments felt are delivered in a framework showing the transfer from physical to spirit of which we all must pass through. Well done my faithful servant.