Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bring me to your side.

Bring me to your side.

Take me into your
Invisible circle that
Life draws for each one of us
In chalk white…

Pocket me like change.

Rub me for good luck,
That my tinkling may
Remind you, lull you and hum
You insane…

Pull me to your lips.

Caress me into your
Breath like the beginning
Of a hurricane that wraps one
In its mist…

Charge me with delight.

Let your hands stimulate
The electricity I keep
Behind my quiet river and free
Me for flight…

Saddle me onto your back.

Lift me above my horizon
That the sunrise whisper me
Far from here on the sound of
Your voice track…

Call me into your bed.

Let my wings gently spread
Wide over your warmth
And rescue me from the cold
Of night’s dead…





Hitch me to your waist.

Slip me into your holster,
Tangle me around your finger and
Trigger me into your mouths
Fruity taste…

Hold me with your cool eye.

Chisel me into your soul,
Etch me into your mind
Like words on stone and dust
Into life…

Love me into your heart.

Fasten my needs to yours;
My legs, arms and shape let
None possess but you, for I am
Eden’s Art.

No comments: